We extend a warm welcome to you, regardless of your background or life story.
Whatever your reason for visiting us, we hope you find all the information you need, but if you would like to know more, please contact us .
Sunday Morning Service
We have various types of services, during which we worship, have Bible teaching and praise and honour God, before enjoying coffee and refreshment together after the service.
If you require transport, please contact us – we would be happy to come and collect you and take you home again.
Sunday Morning Visiting Speakers
17th February 2019 – Derek Clark
We have a mid-week meeting in the Chapel Building on Tuesday at 10-30 for about 2 hours, consisting of both a bible study and a discipleship session.
Cafe Opening Times
- We are a not-for-profit café run entirely by volunteers.
- We provide a relaxed, family-friendly environment in which to meet up with friends.
- We have a children’s corner and high chairs.
- We have outside seating so that dog-walkers need not feel excluded.
- We have a good selection of Fairtrade teas, coffee and chocolate, as well as delicioushome-made cakes.
- We provide breakfasts and light lunches available until 2 pm.
Why not call in and give us a try!
Jonathan & Elaine BurtJonathan & Elaine Burt have been in Niger many years involved in educational and translating work as well as communicating the gospel on the radio.
Steve & Jo WheatleySteve & Jo Wheatley have returned to the UK having spent time in Mozambique & more recently in Malawi.
Reverend Koti ParadeshiReverend Koti Paradeshi who leads a church preaching and teaching the good news of the gospel in Andhra Pradesh in India. He has a particular ministry helping local orphans, widows and widowers in his area.
We work closely with other local churches.
At the Emmanuel Fellowship, we are committed to the Great Commission, Matt 28:19,20, by which people may be brought to faith in Christ, led to discipleship and equipped by the Holy Spirit to minister to all within and outside of the Church. We are also committed to each other as part of the Family of God
- In the Bible as the inspired Word of God and its authority in all matters of faith, conduct, preaching, prophecy, prayer and exercise of all other spiritual gifts.
- In the triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of heaven and earth and all mankind.
- In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the supreme Head of the Church.
- In the fall of man and consequence of the eternal separation from God.
- In a personal redemption from this fallen state, to eternal life, through the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross on our behalf.
- In the Bodily resurrection of Christ.
- In the personal and visible return physically of Jesus Christ as Lord.
- That the Church only consists of that Body of believers who have truly repented of their sin, accepted Jesus as their Lord and Saviour and publicly confessed acceptance of him as their sovereign Lord.
- In the need for the continual indwelling of the Holy Spirit, who baptises and empowers the effective Christian life and service
- In the baptism in water by total immersion on public confession of our faith in Jesus Christ
- That all the gifts of the Holy Spirit , expressed in 1 Corinthians 12: 8-10, are for the Church today
- In the celebration of the Lord’s Supper as corporate act of Communion in obedience to His command, Luke 22:19.
We believe in a ‘team leadership’ ministry and encourage each member to be involved and to make a contribution; to bring the gifts God has given them for the benefit of each and every person in the church.
The core leadership team is made up of 3 elected members as follows:
Other ways to Contact Us