Welcome to the Emmanuel Fellowship Church
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website.
We extend a warm welcome to you, regardless of your background or life story.
Whatever your reason for visiting us, we hope you find all the information you need, but if you would like to know more, please contact us .
Sunday Morning Service
We meet in the Chapel, Spy Lane at 10-30am every Sunday morning.
We have various types of services, during which we worship, have Bible teaching and praise and honour God, before enjoying coffee and refreshment together after the service.
If you require transport, please contact us – we would be happy to come and collect you and take you home again.
Sunday Morning Visiting Speakers
2nd December 2018 – Graham White – Rubbish Church Cairo
9th December 2018 – Premier of OTRF video ‘Understanding
Modern Israel’ – followed by a sandwich lunch
16th December 2018 – Andrew Kittow – The Church in Iran
The last Sunday of each month is a guest friendly service
Come And Meet Each Other (CAMEO) is a lunch club, where we share a tasty two course lunch, and enjoy each others company, after which we listen to a guest speaker.
We meet at the Chapel in Spy Lane, on the third Monday of the month at 12-30.
All will receive a warm welcome.
We have a mid-week meeting in the Chapel Building on Tuesday at 10-30 for about 2 hours, consisting of both a bible study and a discipleship session.
On the last Tuesday of each month, we have an informal gathering from 1-30pm to 4-00pm, where we have a craft session during which there will be a bible talk and prayer, with tea and cake.
Cafe Opening Times
- We are a not-for-profit café run entirely by volunteers.
- We provide a relaxed, family-friendly environment in which to meet up with friends.
- We have a children’s corner and high chairs.
- We have outside seating so that dog-walkers need not feel excluded.
- We have a good selection of Fairtrade teas, coffee and chocolate, as well as delicioushome-made cakes.
- We provide breakfasts and light lunches available until 2 pm.
Why not call in and give us a try!
For many years our church has been active in supporting two SIM families that have been out on the mission field in Africa. We also support a Reverend in India and a child based in Uganda through one of our regular groups that meets.
Jonathan & Elaine Burt
Jonathan & Elaine Burt have been in Niger many years involved in educational and translating work as well as communicating the gospel on the radio.
Steve & Jo Wheatley
Steve & Jo Wheatley have returned to the UK having spent time in Mozambique & more recently in Malawi.
Reverend Koti Paradeshi
Reverend Koti Paradeshi who leads a church preaching and teaching the good news of the gospel in Andhra Pradesh in India. He has a particular ministry helping local orphans, widows and widowers in his area.
The Emmanuel Fellowship is a non denominational (independent/self governing) church meeting at ‘The Old Chapel Building’ in Spy Lane, Loxwood, West Sussex RH14 0SS. Regular services are held at 10.30am every Sunday and other times as announced.
We work closely with other local churches.
At the Emmanuel Fellowship, we are committed to the Great Commission, Matt 28:19,20, by which people may be brought to faith in Christ, led to discipleship and equipped by the Holy Spirit to minister to all within and outside of the Church. We are also committed to each other as part of the Family of God
- In the Bible as the inspired Word of God and its authority in all matters of faith, conduct, preaching, prophecy, prayer and exercise of all other spiritual gifts.
- In the triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of heaven and earth and all mankind.
- In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the supreme Head of the Church.
- In the fall of man and consequence of the eternal separation from God.
- In a personal redemption from this fallen state, to eternal life, through the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross on our behalf.
- In the Bodily resurrection of Christ.
- In the personal and visible return physically of Jesus Christ as Lord.
- That the Church only consists of that Body of believers who have truly repented of their sin, accepted Jesus as their Lord and Saviour and publicly confessed acceptance of him as their sovereign Lord.
- In the need for the continual indwelling of the Holy Spirit, who baptises and empowers the effective Christian life and service
- In the baptism in water by total immersion on public confession of our faith in Jesus Christ
- That all the gifts of the Holy Spirit , expressed in 1 Corinthians 12: 8-10, are for the Church today
- In the celebration of the Lord’s Supper as corporate act of Communion in obedience to His command, Luke 22:19.
We believe in a ‘team leadership’ ministry and encourage each member to be involved and to make a contribution; to bring the gifts God has given them for the benefit of each and every person in the church.
The core leadership team is made up of 3 elected members as follows:
Other ways to Contact Us
Call Norman Fisher on : 0771 222 9202