Welcome to the Emmanuel Fellowship Church
Church LifeOur Sunday Service: 10.30am at Emmanuel Fellowship, Spy Lane. Preceded at 10.15am by a prayer meeting (all welcome) Please browse below our variety of activities and meetings for more information about what You don’t need to be a member of our church fellowship to come to any of our meetings – we love to meet new people and if you’d like more information on any of them, please “Contact Us“. Regular ActivitiesSpy Lane Cafe
Sunday Morning Service
Our Sunday service begins at 10:30am for about an hour, with ‘Sunday School’ for children under 10. Tea and coffee is available after the service.
House group takes place most Wednesday evenings though the venue varies each week. We meet to pray together and discuss a bible passage or topic. Please use the “Contact Us” page if you would like to join us so we can point you in the right direction- we’d love to see you!
Come And Meet Each Other (CAMEO) is a luncheon club taking place in the Emmanuel Fellowship chapel in Loxwood. Around 20 to 30 fab folks come together for this monthly club to eat good food and enjoy each others company.
Usually meeting on the third Monday of the month at 12.30pm, we enjoy an after lunch guest speaker and also sponsor a child in Uganda.
About fifteen ‘great to be with’ people attend these mixed sessions. We enjoy refreshments and chatter, then get down to looking at what God is saying to us from the Bible. You don’t have to be a startling contributor to enjoy the study sessions, these are chaired by a number of thoughtful individuals who gently guide us through a meaningful part of God’s word. Join us and test it out for yourself.
Cafe Opening Times
As a fellowship we have been praying for the Lord to show us more ways to connect with our local community and we have been encouraged by the success of other church café projects in West Sussex.
- We are a not-for-profit café run entirely by volunteers.
- We provide a relaxed, family-friendly environment in which to meet up with friends.
- We have a children’s corner and high chairs.
- We have outside seating so that dog-walkers need not feel excluded.
- We have a good selection of Fairtrade teas, coffee and chocolate, as well as delicioushome-made cakes.
- We provide breakfasts and light lunches available until 2 pm.
Why not call in and give us a try!
For many years our church has been active in supporting two SIM families that have been out on the mission field in Africa. We also support a Reverend in India and a child based in Uganda through one of our regular groups that meets.
Jonathan & Elaine Burt
Jonathan & Elaine Burt have been in Niger many years involved in educational and translating work as well as communicating the gospel on the radio.
Steve & Jo Wheatley
Steve & Jo Wheatley have returned to the UK having spent time in Mozambique & more recently in Malawi.
Reverend Koti Paradeshi
Reverend Koti Paradeshi who leads a church preaching and teaching the good news of the gospel in Andhra Pradesh in India. He has a particular ministry helping local orphans, widows and widowers in his area.
AboutA warm welcome awaits you, whatever your background or life story - where we will make you feel at home.
The Emmanuel Fellowship is a non denominational (free) church meeting at our chapel on Spy Lane, Loxwood, West Sussex RH14 0SS. Regular services are held at 10.30am every Sunday and other times as announced.
At the Emmanuel Fellowship, we are committed to the Great Commission, Matt 28:19,20, by which people may be brought to faith in Christ, led to discipleship and equipped by the Holy Spirit to minister to all within and outside of the Church. We are also committed to each other as part of the Family of God
- In the bible as the inspired Word of God and its authority in all matters of faith, conduct, preaching, prophecy, prayer and exercise of all other spiritual gifts.
- In the triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of heaven and earth and all mankind.
- In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the supreme Head of the Church.
- In the fall of man and consequence of the eternal separation from God.
- In a personal redemption from this fallen state, to eternal life, through the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross on our behalf.
- In the Bodily resurrection of Christ.
- In the personal and visible return physically of Jesus Christ as Lord.
- That the Church only consists of that Body of believers who have truly repented of their sin, accepted Jesus as their Lord and Saviour and publicly confessed acceptance of him as their sovereign Lord.
- In the need for the continual indwelling of the Holy Spirit, who baptises and empowers the effective Christian life and service
- In the baptism in water by total immersion on public confession of our faith in Jesus Christ
- That all the gifts of the Holy Spirit , expressed in 1 Corinthians 12: 8-10, are for the Church today
- In the celebration of the Lord’s Supper as corporate act of Communion in obedience to His command, Luke 22:19.
We believe in an “everyman” ministry and encourage each member to bring the gifts God has given them for the benefit of all the church family. The core leadership team is made up of 3 elected members as follows:
Other ways to Contact Us
Call Norman Fisher on : 0771 222 9202