We extend a warm welcome to you, regardless of your background or life story.
Whatever your reason for visiting us, we hope you find all the information you need, but if you would like to know more, please contact us .
Sunday Morning Service & mid week meetings
- In the light of the latest Government advice on social distancing, for the foreseeable future, we have closed our building for events, activities and gatherings including Sunday services. We are also suspending all courses and small group gatherings and exploring creative ways of connecting together ie Church in the home via zoom – “Emmanuel Fellowship Loxwood” and to join in zoom, please e-mail us to get login details.
We meet in the Chapel, Spy Lane at 10-30am every Sunday morning.
We have various types of services, during which we worship, have Bible teaching and praise and honour God, before enjoying coffee and refreshment together after the service.
If you require transport, please contact us – we would be happy to come and collect you and take you home again.
Cafe Opening Times
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- We are a not-for-profit café run entirely by volunteers.
- We provide a relaxed, family-friendly environment in which to meet up with friends.
- We have a children’s corner and high chairs.
- We have outside seating so that dog-walkers need not feel excluded.
- We have a good selection of Fairtrade teas, coffee and chocolate, as well as delicioushome-made cakes.
- We provide breakfasts and light lunches available until 2 pm.
Why not call in and give us a try!
Jonathan & Elaine Burt
Reverend Koti Paradeshi
We work closely with other local churches.
At the Emmanuel Fellowship, we are committed to the Great Commission, Matt 28:19,20, by which people may be brought to faith in Christ, led to discipleship and equipped by the Holy Spirit to minister to all within and outside of the Church. We are also committed to each other as part of the Family of God
- In the Bible as the inspired Word of God and its authority in all matters of faith, conduct, preaching, prophecy, prayer and exercise of all other spiritual gifts.
- In the triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of heaven and earth and all mankind.
- In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the supreme Head of the Church.
- In the fall of man and consequence of the eternal separation from God.
- In a personal redemption from this fallen state, to eternal life, through the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross on our behalf.
- In the Bodily resurrection of Christ.
- In the personal and visible return physically of Jesus Christ as Lord.
- That the Church only consists of that Body of believers who have truly repented of their sin, accepted Jesus as their Lord and Saviour and publicly confessed acceptance of him as their sovereign Lord.
- In the need for the continual indwelling of the Holy Spirit, who baptises and empowers the effective Christian life and service
- In the baptism in water by total immersion on public confession of our faith in Jesus Christ
- That all the gifts of the Holy Spirit , expressed in 1 Corinthians 12: 8-10, are for the Church today
- In the celebration of the Lord’s Supper as corporate act of Communion in obedience to His command, Luke 22:19.
We believe in a ‘team leadership’ ministry and encourage each member to be involved and to make a contribution; to bring the gifts God has given them for the benefit of each and every person in the church.
The leadership team is made up of the following members:
Other ways to Contact Us
EF Church office : 07873 296186